The CSATS Curriculum Center houses over 2000 titles of commercial and noncommercial materials for teaching K-16 science, in addition to National Academies Press titles on a wide variety of research based topics related to science education and school reform.
Printed curriculum and multimedia materials are available for use on site or can be checked out for up to two weeks. Sample FOSS (Full Option Science System) and STC (Science and Technology for Children) kits are available to browse on-site.
The collection includes:
- National Academies Press Education Titles
- Reference sets of exemplary curriculum materials
- FOSS (Full Option Science System) curricula and sample kits
- STC (Science and Technology for Children) curricula and sample kits
- BSCS (Biological Sciences Curriculum Study) Tracks curricula
- Entire GEMS (Great Explorations in Math and Science) collection
- VHS, DVD, and CD titles
Whether you are using the Curriculum Center to inform your own teaching or as a resource for program development, we can help you find what you need. For more information, email Matt Johnson or call (814) 863-6607.
Location: 119 Chambers Building
Academic Year Hours: Monday - Friday; 10am - 4pm, or by appointment
Summer Hours: by appointment
Phone: (814) 863-5238 or (814) 863-5240